Curse

GOD said no cursing your mom and dad. When I was in my teens, if am provoked or angered and refused to obey my mom or dad, I will curse in my heart. As am grown now and being a born again, i repented and regretted the days i cursed any one of them. they have been there for me during my sad and joyful times. I love my parents. As I have a teenage son now, if he is angered or i failed to understand his ways, and begin to scold or give a word of advise, the advise will be futile and he will end up cursing..because of his age and maturity to grasp or understand somethings in life are minimal. Still, am sorry to have misunderstood my son but praying he will grow to be a more obedient and good son. Oh GOD, do not put us to death. I love my parents and my son. My husband has been a great help all the time for both of us.

GOD help us. GOD have mercy. GOD be with us.

Leviticus 20:9
King James Version
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Puis-je protéger mes droits d'auteur contenu du blog sans l'enregistrer au départe droit d'auteur? s'il vous plaît aider?

Popular Posts