Lilian Thistlewaite - An Epitome of Power (Women's History Month 2022)

 The theme for 2022 is Celebrating Women Who are Making History Around the Globe.

Firstly, I would like to celebrate my mother.  Without her, I would not be blogging on this topic. I am grateful she gave birth to me, and brought me up the best that she could and taught me to be a good woman. 

But, Lilian Thistlewaite (introduced to me by my loving mentor and friend, Ms Linda Miller via her book 'Lilian Thistlewaite' - Ardent Follower of Jesus, Bible Teacher, Evangelist, Pioneer of 20th c Pentecost, every bit a woman could and should be in this era, to teach the young and old, and to receive the Holy Spirit and to live in Christ-like ways.

I always believe it is a choice a person should make to be modest and obedient to thrive in this world, because if and when we do, God shall always make a way for us and not forsake us.

So, why not decide to make that choice as a woman and live in a way God would prefer and not how we selfishly would desire?

I was privileged to be at Linda Miller's book signing this month of March, and encourage women and men to know more of the Pentecostal movement and women who were involved in the year 1901, all for the good deed of faith!





Comments

Popular Posts