A Blissful 1st Wedding Anniversary

 My good husband Ricky and I decided to celebrate our first year wedding anniversary in a town called Pawhuska. I am practically excited as we will visit the popular Pioneer Woman's The Merc and her lodge too, where she does her TV cooking shows (also her guesthouse). It was a rainy day so we decided to have our lunch at Ree Drummond's The Merc and bought some souvenirs too. Then, we checked in a very cute and cosy airbnb called Prairie Cottage. 

We also visited few antique and gift shops which were located nearby and bought each other anniversary gifts. The next day, even though the weather looked cloudy but we were excited because we planned to visit the Lodge at the Drummond Range. Ree Drummond's guesthouse is also the location where she films her cooking shows for TV. Wow! What a privilege to get a chance to see and stand on her ranch, since I have been following her shows for many years. My mom and I used to watch her shows but never in my wildest dream I would thought to be present at the location itself!

Am truly blessed because I was able to share the excitement with my husband on our special day!

Our prayers for more lovely times and favored years together as a couple. Thank you Jesus!



























































Drummond Ranch










The Lodge 















































































More pics~





 

Comments

Popular Posts