New News

New Year 2020. Another decade has been born. New visions, new people, new dreams and a new start.

All was going well for me and I was happy to be where I am, at a place where God has set me to venture and possess my possessions.

Now, second and final year into my Media and Ministry Track in college, God has surely been extraordinarily good to me. I am also volunteering as a camera/video operator at my church. Am grateful.

God also blessed me with a brilliant son and a healthy family back home. To add, He also blessed me with a wonderful man who is my fiance now, with added families. Wholesome joy!


I am truly blessed.

But all came to a halt suddenly. Two weeks ago, all of us all over the world were overwhelmed by Covid-19.

It's a contagious strain of the Coronavirus which has brought deaths all over, lockdowns in many counties and countries and left many jobless and stranded.

The way churches are conducting their services has changed, restaurants running their business via deliveries and drive-throughs, a 6ft social distancing in common areas and more.


My prayers to God to keep everybody healthy, let there be anti-virus to destroy Covid19 and stop these raging uncertainty, save as many lives as He could and let all pray for peace and prosperity on earth. May the disease be contained in full and may the glory be of God only.





Comments

Popular Posts