Me, myself and....




Born in a blessed land called Malaysia 35 years ago to my sweet and diligent parents.
I first come to senses to know that my dad was a soldier and his better half a homemaker.
My dad married mom (originally from India) 3 years before i was born.

Well it took 3 good years before i popped into this world as my dad been posted to study cum work in UK and to several other places with camps. My mom being the new bride then was forced to labor at home front. Hmmm...anyhow, i grew up steady and most of the time being with neighborhood buddies in army camps. Though, at the tender age of 10, i am able to vividly capture certain good times. We played hide and seek, hula loops etc. But none i played with my good siblings as they were still very young.




Comments

Popular Posts